Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. thebigman replied to the thread Kylian Mbappe, Welcome to Arsenal! - Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

He reminds me of Nunez at Liverpool, quick and strong but not clinical at all I have no idea who we are in for, we always go a bit left...

Jun 12, 2024 at 2:00 PM
  2. charlie15 replied to the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

Joe Biden is a good man....

3. SamScouse replied to the thread The biggest cheats in world football (Man Cheaty?).

hmmmm .... dunno what happend there....

4. SUDano replied to the thread U23s vs. Japan, June 11 @ 8 p.m. ET (Live and Match Discussion).

It worked, they escaped all right.

5. bayred replied to the thread Really Random Thoughts - 2024.

Still think it will be Biden or will some emergency Plan B get pulled out?

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  6. Reccossu replied to the thread Post-match: USA v Colombia - June 8, 2024.

This was a major problem with Berhalter when he first got he job. Then he moderated a bit and made a few practical concessions (not...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:58 PM
  7. thebigman replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Konsa is better than guehi and dunk imo

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  8. bsky22 replied to the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

I have provided my ideas on pretty every soccer topic discussed on here, but people like you don't listen and think they already have...

9. Dr. Wankler liked yossarian's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

....found out those bright lights ain't where I belong...

10. bayred replied to the thread Liverpool in the Media (Linked Articles Only) VIII.

The Sandon full of "Swifties"... We've been teleported into some strange parallel dimension.

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:56 PM
  11. Clint Eastwood replied to the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

Also will be interesting to see if Paxten is now in question for the Olympic group. I'd be concerned about any player going to a new...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  12. Kaitlyn liked nivla's post in the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

I remember the days I had to watch the Euro games at Britannia Arms as it was pay-per-view. Supporters of one team occupied one side and...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  13. Kaitlyn liked Earthshaker's post in the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

Record attendance breaking season for the English Championship (2nd tier). More people attended Championship games than any league in...

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  14. Dr. Wankler replied to the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

[spoiler]

15. Kaitlyn liked falvo's post in the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

Just curious, is anyone going to start a Euro/Copa American thread? Catch EVERY MATCH at O'Flaherty's Irish Pub, San Jose's Soccer HQ....

16. Samarkand replied to the thread The biggest cheats in world football (Man Cheaty?).

Link not working.

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  17. west ham sandwich replied to the thread Pre-match: Tummy Rumble in the Bronx - Crew @ NYCFC - Match 15 - 6/14/24 7:30 PM.

Away on a baseball diamond. NYC is a good team with a good home record. We're down our might motor battle ship. DOOM! (1-2 bad guys)

Jun 12, 2024 at 1:52 PM
  18. Clint Eastwood replied to the thread Next Coach.

Plus..................there's nothing in that press conference that tons of coaches also don't say. Its innocuous. I swear. Berhalter...

19. NFLPatriot replied to the thread 2024 Leagues Cup.

Pardon the interruption, but I just had a bit of any epiphany. I had been of the mindset that in 2025, with the addition of San Diego,...